[vc_row fullwidth=”no”][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Darkroom Software (formerly Express Digital) allows the Event or Studio Photographer to streamline their workflow and gives the user a single program that performs all the tasks they are likely to use from capture to print.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution then Darkroom Software is the ideal choice.
Darkroom Software allows direct capture wirelessly or tethered to pro cameras. Automate custom creation of limitless print products with color, vignette and text variations. Over 200 built-in, product templates and a library of regularly-updated downloadable templates.
Greenscreen or Chromakey technology is also built in and custom print packages can be created and printed with a single button press.
Darkroom offers a comprehensive list of features and gives the photographer a powerful tool for image capture, manipulation and output.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”7473″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”right”][vc_btn title=”Darkroom Core Pricing (Dongle Version)” color=”danger” size=”lg” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.systeminsight.com%2Fshop%2Fsoftware%2Fdarkroom-core-dongle-version%2F|||”][vc_btn title=”Darkroom Core Pricing (Reg Code Version)” color=”danger” size=”lg” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.systeminsight.com%2Fshop%2Fsoftware%2Fdarkroom-software-core-edition-code-version%2F|||”][vc_message]
Dongle Version comes with a hardware dongle that must be used in the USB port of your computer. The Reg Code Version requires a on-time registration code but means the software is tied to that machine.
[/vc_message][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]A PPA study in the USA indicated that 1 in 3 professional photographers use a version of Darkroom to automate their businesses.
ExpressDigital was founded in 1994 when a hobby photographer and a Windows programmer proposed a way to create custom baseball cards at Little League games on-site. Express Digital Graphics, Inc. was born and quickly became the industry-leading provider of professional digital imaging workflow, e-commerce and lab connectivity solutions.
In 2004, Darkroom was created specifically for enthusiast and professional photographers, to provide a software solution that automates most of the requirements of any size photography business. In 2005, the awards and accolades came in when Darkroom won every prestigious photography solution award and corporations like Carnival Cruises, Sears Portrait Studios, Noritsu, Canon and more began demanding the Darkroom solution for their proprietary systems.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][/vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_message message_box_color=”sky”]
Quick Look at Darkroom Software
- Sets up studio and on-site job details – for invoicing, archiving and marketing
- Directly captures – wirelessly or tethered to pro cameras
- Easily catalogues – organizes and archives digital photos
- Automates push-button print – built-in drivers for Windows inkjet and dye-sublimation printers
- Provides instant connectivity – print outsourcing/product fulfilment to over 200 Labtricity Labs
- Publishes to free – Internet portfolios and storefronts on PhotoReflect.com
Darkroom Software offers the following features:
- Sets up studio and on-site job details for invoicing, archiving and marketing
- Directly captures wirelessly or tethered to pro cameras
- Opens RAW, proprietary and standard digital camera files
- Easily catalogues, organizes and archives digital photos
- Enables quick fixes and advanced enhancements of pictures
- Automates custom creation of limitless print products with colour, vignette and text variations, over 200 built-in product templates and a library of regularly-updated downloadable templates
- Gives greenscreen technology without any additional hardware or software
- Automatically creates print and digital proof products
- Automatically creates studio and event sales presentations
- Creates standard and custom print packages
- Automates push-button print and built-in drivers for Windows inkjet and dye-sublimation printers
- Provides instant connectivity to print outsourcing/product fulfilment to over 200 Labtricity Labs
- Publishes to free Internet portfolios and storefronts on PhotoReflect.com
CORE EDITION is ideal for Emerging Professionals, Portrait, Event, Studio and Wedding Photographers that are seeking an end-to-end photography business solution that includes:
Plug into Quickbooks and Studio Plus for management, reporting and invoicing
Create limitless print packages
Create limitless digital packages including movies, slideshows, marketing packages and files set to music
Create print and digital proof products
Fulfil orders with built-in drivers for Windows printers
In addition, enjoy these advanced features, now available in Core 9.1:
Shoot greenscreen with the industry’s most lauded tools
Do advanced editing and retouching (clone, burn, dodge, colorize and all other standard photo-editing tools without opening or owning other software)
Use quick plug-in to PhotoShop
Direct capture from the industry’s leading digital cameras
— via cable tether or wirelessly
Ability to make new graphic templates and alter built-in and downloadable product templates
Show customers presentations with two elaborate modes
— Presentation for in-person presentations, including on projectors and
— Event for multi-screen presentation and rotation at on-site events
PROFESSIONAL (PRO) EDITION is excellent for Studios and Event, Sports, Portrait and Wedding Photographers that want Core Edition features PLUS:
Print with direct drivers to the industry’s leading pro-printers
— Print as your high-quality printer’s manufacturer intended
— Up to 30% faster with direct drivers
— Use manufacturer devised ICC profiles for best colour output
Create media rules for multiple printers — program to send specific print sizes, colours and products to specific printers
Network multiple licenses into a multi-computer, networked environment
— Archive and manage photos between computers
— Configure multiple sales stations at events or sales kiosks for direct
— Edit images on one machine, sell and publish on another
Faster print with defined drivers
New features in 9.2
On Screen Live View for Canon DSLR cameras that support live view
“Email this photo” feature / softcopy (See our Darkroom Videos)
“Instant Print” feature which automatically prints photos as they are taken. (See our Darkroom Videos)
Hide Photos in the Library and Presentation modes using ratings.
Improved Windows 7 compatibility
Improved hot-folder Camera Support
Improved FTP camera functions for wireless cameras
Import of photos by timestamp
New Camera drivers
New Printer drivers (Darkroom will use any Windows Printer but can work directly with a number of printers using its own drivers.
Buy your Darkroom Core NOW![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text]