[vc_row fullwidth=”no”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
The Mitsubishi CP-M1E has one of the largest media capacities of any Dye Sub Printer for it’s size. It holds almost twice as much media as the CP-D70, D80 and D90 printers and comes with a host of new features.
- Improved Print Quality
- High Capacity: 750 Prints per Roll
- Rewind Function
- Compact Design
- Easy to Change Media
- Dust Resistant Design
- Anti-Curl prints
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”14530″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” onclick=”img_link_large”][vc_message message_box_color=”juicy_pink” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-gbp”]Mitsubishi CP-M1E Pricing[/vc_message][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
Which printer the CP-M1E or CP-M15E?
Whilst the M1E and M15E may have the same features they use different media. The M15E is cheaper than the M1E although the media is slightly more expensive. The M1E on the other hand is more expensive to buy but uses cheaper media. This type of pricing strategy is not new in the printer market and laser printer manufacturers have been offering these type of products for some time.
If you are looking to print high volumes then the M1E could make more financial sense however if you are just using as a home printer or for smaller volumes then the M15E might be better for you.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”14557″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_cta h2=”Key Facts about the Mitsubishi CP-M1E Dye Sub Printer” style=”outline” color=”juicy-pink”]
- Comes with 2 year’s warranty or 100,000 prints!
- Compact Design – allows easy transportation & installation in a reduced space. Perfect for Photo Booths and Events.
- Large Capacity – 750 photos per roll.
- Compatibility – Windows and Mac Compatiblity
- Fast Print Speed – 12 seconds
- Rewind Capability -Uses Rollback Technology
- Rollback Technology – Flexibility to print from 4×6″ and 6×8″ on the same media
- High Quality Results- beautifully vivid colours and deeper blacks than other models out in the market!
- Anti-Curl Feature – Photos are flat straight out of the printer
- Smoother Definition – Text and imges appear sharper
- Outstanding Print Quality – Text and images appear sharper
- Versatile – Gloss & Matte from the same paper and even prints with Perforated Media
- Customize Your Prints- Print logos, brands and adverts
- Multiple Print Sizes – Prints 2 x 6, 6 x6, 3.5 x 5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 6 x 8
[/vc_cta][vc_single_image image=”14558″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”14560″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]