Dye Sub Print Media

Print Media is the paper and ink that you will need to print from your Dye Sublimation Photo Printer. As authorised resellers for Citizen, Mitsubishi and HiTi

We offer a price pledge service so in the unlikely event you find it cheaper elsewhere, simply give us a call and we’ll match the price.

Dye Sub Photo Print Media

The majority of Dye Sub Photo Printers use Roll Fed Media although some (older) models use sheet fed paper. This is designed to match so the ribbon and paper will produce a fixed number of prints per ribbon. We stock Print Media for both Citizen, Mitsubishi & HiTi Photo Printers. We aim to keep large stocks and are able to provide next delivery to most parts of the UK.