Mitsubishi Photo Printer Range
Mitsubishi having been making Dye Sub Printers since 1994 and have a reputation for being a world leader in Dye Sublimation Technology. They actually manufacturer their own printers and also make printers for other companies like Kodak and Fuji. Their printers are standard useage in attractions and theme parks around the world and are also widely used in retail environments.
Mitsubishi have some notable accomplishments including:
- 1996 – Worlds first roll type high capacity photo printer (CP700)
- 1998 – World’s first 5×7 Photo Printer (CP800)
- 2002 – DIMA award winning high capacity A5 photo printer (CP8000DW)
- 2008 – One of the worlds first roll fed 10×8, 12×8 Photo Printer (CP3800DW)
- 2010 – World’s first dual engine A6 dye sub printer (CP-D707DW)
- 2013 – World’s first value dye sub printer with roll back and eco-friendly media from bamboo pulp.
- 2015 – World’s most compact dual sided dye sub photo printer with horizontal and vertical paper cutters creating prints from 6×4 up to 12×8 (W5000)
Mitsubishi’s reliability is well know across the industry allowing customers peace of mind and lower equipment costs.
Mitsubishi’s Current Printer Range:
Excellent customer service and excellent solution to fit my budget. Really helped me out thank you Will Flesher - 11/23/2017