Vacancy: Service Engineer
Location: Swanmore, SO32 2SA
We are a family business and have been growing our business for the last 30 years even through the pandemic. We are always on the lookup for like minded people who want to play a part in our business.
We at System Insight continue to go from strength to strength and we are always on the look out for people to join our team.
JOB TITLE Service Engineer
REPORTING TO Technical Manager
Purpose & objectives of the role
The role involves working as part of a dedicated team to build, configure, install, and support quality automated photographic solutions.
As a Service Engineer you will be expected to undertake work tasks allocated by more senior members of the Technical Team. The role includes, building, configuring, installing, commissioning and service of systems and equipment, ensuring detailed reporting and feedback is provided.
The role involves travel to various sites across the UK as well as some international travel and unsociable hours. Additionally, the role involves workshop-based servicing and repairs of photographic equipment, and a large amount of customer support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Configuration of IT and photographic equipment.
- Installation and servicing of our turnkey solutions within the UK & Europe – Hardware and software.
- Technical support (remote desktop, phone, email & face to face).
- Out of hours support.
- Maintenance and repair of systems.
- Additional requirements as may reasonably be expected.
- Split between office (Southampton SO32) and client sites.
- It is anticipated that this role will require regular travelling, and this would be subject to seasonal requirements at our Image Insight partner sites.