Vacancy: Office Sales Administrator
Location: Swanmore, SO32 2SA
We are a family business and have been growing our business for the last 30 years even through the pandemic. We are always on the lookup for like minded people who want to play a part in our business.
We at System Insight continue to go from strength to strength and we are always on the look out for people to join our team.
Job Title Office Sales Administrator
Reporting to General Manager
Purpose & objectives of the role
System Insight are delighted to be recruiting for highly competent, motivated and reliable candidates to join our team. We are looking for new team members to support our established and ever-expanding client base in the UK & Europe, and provide office support in a wide reaching and varied role.
This office-based role involves taking incoming sales calls, as well as making outgoing calls to our existing customer base. The role is responsible for the full sales order process from the initial point of contact from the client, to the dispatch of goods. The ideal candidate will be able to develop their skills within an established team, and progress to expand as part of a growing and developing company.
We’re looking for you if you’re a team player, who thrives on problem solving. You’ll need a can-do attitude, and you’ll enjoy getting stuck in to all different aspects of the business. We’re looking for a skilled administrator who thrives on learning new skills and supporting a growing business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all System Insight client interactions with the business.
- Processing sales orders from start to finish.
- Resolving customer queries, and ensuring we deliver what we promise.
- Delivering exceptional customer service skills every step of the way.
- Implementing promotional activities and ideas throughout the year.
- Maintaining agreed profit levels on all orders.
- Educating our clients about our products, and offering sound, practical advice on their purchases.
- Providing administrative support to all aspects of the business.
- Supporting stock movements throughout the business.
- Assisting with regular, and reliable reporting.
Special Requirements & Certification requirements
- Strong work ethic backed up with a reliable, personable manner.
- Ability to work under their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of a team.
- A sense of urgency and simplicity and must possess strong communication skills.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role.
- Positive attitude, with a polite manner and smart appearance.
- Analytical approach and keen problem-solving skills.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, and ownership of issues.
- Computer literate with strong administrative background.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Good working knowledge of H&S practices.
- Southampton SO32.