Dye Sub photo printers
Dye Sub Photo Printers (otherwise known as Dye Sublimation Photo Printers) allow you to produce high quality, photo prints at a fixed, low cost.
The print size is determined by the printer and media used. Printers use either 6 or 8 inch Print Media and the maximum print size is normally 12×8 for the 8 inch printer models although some 6 inch printer models can print Panoramic prints upto 6″x20″.
Our complete range of printers also includes printers with a WiFi function, Printers with Rollback Technology, printers that can print direct from a memory card and even photo printers that can print double sided! Most printers are compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX operating systems
Shown below are some of the Photo Printers we sell. You can view the Complete Range of Photo Printers.
Dye Sub Photo Printers use special printer media which consists of paper and a thermal ribbon and although these printers are primarily used for printing photos these do have a wide range of uses and print in a range of print sizes upto 12×8
The main photo printer manufacturers we supply are Mitsubishi and HiTi they are both world renown and award winning manufacturers with superb cutting edge features not found from other manufacturers.
The size of print produced by the printers depends upon the maximum size the printer can print and the media loaded into the printer at the time of printing.
These high quality photo printers are used in the following areas:
The latest Dye Sub Photo Printers provide superb quality reproduction, with fixed print costs and a variety of Image Sizes.
Dye sublimation technology uses Dye Sublimation Print Media which is usually a roll of paper and dye sublimation ribbon, although some older systems use sheet fed paper.
Most printers can be used with either a Windows PC or an Apple Mac, though some are used solely with bespoke systems, such as the Mitsubishi Click System.
There are also some stand-alone printers which can be used without the need for a computer and some printers that can operate using WiFi!
Dye Sublimation Photo Printers are available from a number of different Manufacturers.
How to Choose your Printer – Our Free Guide
To make choosing your printer easier, we have created a FREE guide that you can download using this link.
There are different sections based on various important criteria:
- NEW Photo Printers! The latest printers to be released.
- Photo Printers sorted by Print Media Size. Different printers print on different sized media – choose your printer by the media size it uses.
- Mitsubishi Click Systems – all-in-one units for Event Photography.
- Stand Alone Photo Printers. Some printers can be used without a computer and although you may not think this is important, it can enable you to carry on using your printer if your laptop fails!
- Wireless Capability. It is now possible to shoot straight to your printer using wireless technology!
- Portable Photo Printers – for those who need to carry their printer around with them.
- ID & Passport Photo Printers. Whilst almost all Dye Sub Printers will allow printing of ID and Passport Photos, these printers are especially designed for this task.
- Kiosk and Retail Printers. If you want to provide a printing solution for customers in a retail environment, these printers are designed specifically for that purpose.
Event Photography for Profit Training Courses
Many Event Photographers use these Dye Sub Printers to provide a very profitable income stream from all sorts of events. Being able to produce prints on-site at an event leads to more prints being sold, which, in turn, increases profits.
We offer Event Photography for Profit Training Courses to enable anyone interested in this profitable area to be proficient in just one day!
Our Pro Support Package
System Insight are well known for having extensive knowledge of Event Photography and Instant Print solutions and our Pro Support Package means that you not only get priority access to this help and support but also a wide range of additional benefits. This annual support package, which is available both during and after the warranty period of your equipment, will help you to get the best out of your equipment as well as giving you peace of mind. For more information on our Pro-Support Package, please click here.